When it comes to your home’s plumbing, ignorance is anything but bliss. A prerequisite to peace of mind is having the confidence of knowing that all of your pipes, connections, and fixtures are working as they should. Leaks aren’t always easy for homeowners to find and even harder to address on their own! If you suspect your system has sprung a leak, reach out to a plumbing expert for assistance.
Our team at Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air has more than 30 years of experience when it comes to addressing plumbing and HVAC issues for homeowners. Our licensed and insured technicians methodically approach each leak detection service by taking care to address all the possible locations and causes of a leak. We can then intervene with long-lasting solutions that restore comfort and security to your home as soon as possible.
How Would I Know If My Home Has a Leak?
There are several ways to tell if your home’s plumbing system is suffering from a leak. Some are fairly obvious, others are not. Regardless, let’s walk through the most common and easily noticeable signs.
Is your home showing any of the following signs that there could be a leak?
- Pools of water and dampness on flooring and carpet can be a sign that a fixture isn’t draining properly or that a nearby pipe and/or connection is leaking.
- Blisters and bulging on walls are clear signs that a leak is occurring within your walls. Don’t pop these blisters – instead, immediately contact a plumber for assistance.
- Low water pressure can mean that a leak has sprung somewhere in your plumbing, but it can be difficult to pinpoint where. Our leak detection services can systematically investigate your system and determine where the leak is coming from.
- Mold and mildew require moisture to grow and thrive. If you notice the presence of either in someplace you hadn’t before, it can be a sign that a new leak has developed nearby.
- Musty smells can happen when wood, cardboard, fabric, and other such materials repeatedly become damp and dry out. Noticing this smell can also mean there’s a nearby leak.
- Pest infestations are often thought of as their own problem, but they can also indicate that there’s something wrong with your plumbing. All insects and rodents need water to live, so they may hang out and nest where there’s a nearby leak.
If you’ve noticed any of the warning signs above, reach out to Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air today and ask about our experience leak detection services in Oklahoma City. Even if you aren’t sure if there’s actually a leak in your system, call us out for an inspection. Sometimes your suspicion can save you thousands of dollars in the future by catching a small leak soon enough.
24/7 Services & Fast Response Times
When something’s not right with your home, it can keep you up at night wondering if there’s really a problem, if it’s as bad as it seems, and what it’ll take to fix it. Rest assured that our friendly technicians offer 24/7 service capabilities and fast response times. We keep our trucks fully stocked with what we need to get the job done so you can feel at ease with your home’s comfort and security.
Local, Family Owned Business
We work to make sure every customer is cared for & treated like family.
Fast Response Time
We're available 24/7 and able to get the job done right away with our fully stocked trucks.
We've been in business for over 30 years & work with experienced, friendly technicians.