When it comes to maintaining your safety and indoor comfort, our friendly professionals at Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air are here to help! With over 30 years of experience, our family-owned and operated team works hard to care for our customers throughout Oklahoma City, providing effective and lasting solutions for their plumbing and HVAC needs.
Our local technicians offer a variety of professional services to keep your property running smoothly year-round, saving homeowners time and money on costly future repairs. With top-of-the-line products and same-day services available, our home comfort experts have a hard-earned reputation for quality, professionalism, and excellence.
From foul odors to clogged pipes, don't wait to address an issue in your plumbing or HVAC system! Our licensed specialists understand how quickly these problems can escalate into large-scale disasters, draining the property owner's time and money. That's why our trusted professionals are here to ease your mind with top-notch solutions built to last.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing and HVAC Services
At Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air, we understand that plumbing and HVAC emergencies can happen at any time. That's why we offer 24/7 emergency services to our customers in Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. Whether you have a burst pipe in the middle of the night or your air conditioner stops working on a scorching summer day, our team of experienced technicians is ready to respond quickly and efficiently.
When you choose our emergency services, you can expect:
- Rapid response times
- Expert diagnosis and repairs
- Transparent pricing and no hidden fees
- High-quality workmanship
- Peace of mind knowing that your plumbing and HVAC systems are in good hands
Don't let a plumbing or HVAC emergency disrupt your comfort and peace of mind. Contact Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air today for fast and reliable emergency services.
High-Quality Plumbing Solutions in Oklahoma
Since 1982, our fully licensed and insured team has provided professional plumbing services to property owners in Oklahoma City and beyond. From drainage and sewer issues to whole-home repiping, we can work fast to diagnose and resolve the issue before it leads to bigger and more expensive problems later on.
When it comes to maintaining your home’s plumbing system, it's important to hire a qualified professional. At Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air, we get the job done right the first time, saving customers from additional expenses later down the road. Our specialty trucks come fully stocked with everything we need to locate and address issues promptly.
From professional repairs to routine maintenance to new installations, our technicians specialize in lasting solutions for your plumbing needs. We offer a broad range of professional plumbing services, including:
- Sewer Cleaning: If you’re experiencing slow drainage, clogs, or foul odors coming from your drains, our technicians can work to identify and resolve the issue before it gets worse.
- Drain Cleaning: From stubborn clogs to slow-draining sinks, we use top-of-the-line equipment and techniques to clean your drains without damaging your pipes.
- Repiping: Have an older home with outdated plumbing? We can replace your entire system to ensure optimal function and efficiency for many years to come.
- Water Heaters: From replacements to repairs, our plumbers provide dependable solutions for your hot water needs.
- Water Treatment: Everyone can benefit from better-tasting, better-smelling water in their home or business. Our team offers professional water treatment to keep water clean and safe for drinking, cleaning, cooking, and more.
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair: Suspect a leak under your home’s foundation? Our specialists have the tools and expertise to assess and repair slab leaks without causing unnecessary damage to your property.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Looking to reduce energy costs and increase efficiency? Our technicians can install a modern tankless water heater in your home to save you money on utility bills.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Whether you're experiencing issues with your faucets, showers, toilets, or other plumbing fixtures, our team can provide quality, cost-effective solutions to ensure your home or business operates smoothly.
- Leak Detection: Unaddressed water leaks can lead to extensive property damage and harm your property’s overall value. Our technicians use advanced technology to locate leaks before they escalate into expensive disasters.
- Garbage Disposals: Our technicians provide professional services for garbage disposal repairs and replacements to keep your kitchen running as it should.
- Emergency Plumbing: With 24/7 emergency services available, customers trust our plumbing specialists to get the job done quickly and correctly.
No matter what the extent of your plumbing needs, Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air is proud to be the trusted name in Oklahoma City for reliable solutions and professionalism.
Dealing with a plumbing or HVAC issue? Our technicians can restore your home or business to its peak condition. Call (405) 400-0485 to schedule a service!
From air conditioning repairs to boilers and furnaces, our trusted technicians offer reliable heating and cooling solutions to keep your property running smoothly all year round. Our professional HVAC services include:
If you’re dealing with a heating or AC issue, turn to Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air for cost-effective solutions and fast service!
When you call Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air, you can expect to be treated with the care, respect, and attention you deserve. Our experts are committed to building solid and lasting relationships with our customers, going above and beyond to provide Oklahoma property owners with the best value in the industry.
What makes our team the right choice for plumbing and HVAC solutions? Here are some reasons why property owners love to work with us:
- 24/7 Availability: When unexpected problems arise, you can count on our reliable 24/7 services. From plumbing fixture installations to AC repairs, you can trust our friendly professionals to show up and make it right!
- Family-Owned & Operated: Our local technicians treat our Oklahoma City neighbors like family, ensuring our customers feel prioritized and cared for.
- Decades of Trusted Experience: When it comes to preserving your safety, comfort, and property value, don’t settle for mediocre services! Our seasoned professionals have 30+ years of hands-on skills and knowhow to get to the bottom of plumbing and HVAC issues before it does more damage to your home or wallet.
How often should I have my plumbing system inspected?A:
It's recommended to have your plumbing system inspected by a professional plumber at least once a year to catch any potential issues early and ensure the proper functioning of your pipes, fixtures, and appliances.
What are signs that my water heater needs repair or replacement?A:
Signs that your water heater may need repair or replacement include inadequate hot water, strange noises coming from the tank, rusty or discolored water, and water leaks.
Why is my water pressure low?A:
Low water pressure can be caused by various factors, including clogged pipes, a faulty pressure regulator, or a problem with the municipal water supply. A plumber can diagnose the issue and recommend the appropriate solution.
What should I do if I have a leaky faucet?A:
If you have a leaky faucet, you can try tightening the handle or replacing the washer. If the problem persists, it's best to call a professional plumber to fix the issue.
“Thank you so much Edco.”- Rex Carney
“Highly recommend!”- Colt Allen
“Good Service & Excellent Performance”- James L.
“He wasted no time getting started on the repair and was completely finished within the hour.”- Laurie Meyer
“Eco Plumbing, Heating, and Air have our business from here on out because we know they will get the job done right and never overcharge you.”- Kainyn C.
“We would highly recommend for installation of a fireplace insert or any other Plumbing, Heating and Air needs.”- Randy Unger
Ed Gregory has been in the plumbing, heating and air industry since 1982. Ed served on the Oklahoma City Plumbing Board for over 20 years. He has also been an active member of PHCC for 14 years, and served as the OKC Vice President for 2 years. Ed Gregory has won numerous awards such as the Outstanding Young Man of America, RIDGID® Experience Winner, and the BBB Torch Award. He is also a registered Native American Businessman (Cherokee) and takes pride in his heritage.
Local, Family Owned BusinessWe work to make sure every customer is cared for & treated like family.
Fast Response TimeWe're available 24/7 and able to get the job done right away with our fully stocked trucks.
ExperienceWe've been in business for over 30 years & work with experienced, friendly technicians.
Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air is proud to be the trusted name for plumbing and HVAC solutions in Oklahoma City. Customers count on us to show up in times of need, offering friendly professionalism and cost-effective solutions to put their minds at ease. Our licensed experts can lay out your options and give you our honest and professional recommendation for your next steps, whether that involves professional repairs, replacements, installations, or maintenance.
From leaky faucets to malfunctioning AC units, our home comfort experts can work fast to restore your property. Contact us online to get a quote!