Fixture Installation Services in Oklahoma City
Replacing or Upgrading a New Plumbing Fixture? We Can Help!
We’re all liable to take our homes’ plumbing fixtures for granted sooner or later. You might go through an entire day without ever noticing how the faucet runs smoothly, the toilet always flushes, and the bathtub never leaks. What we all notice, however, is when our fixtures are acting up or failing to deliver the kind of performance we want out of them.
If it’s time to replace or upgrade a plumbing fixture in your home, our expert technicians at Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air can help. With more than 30 years of experience, our family-owned company is committed to offering customers reliable fixture installation services near Oklahoma City. If something in your home is adding to your stress on a daily basis, you don’t have to put up with it. We can offer the solutions you need to replace whatever’s not working the way you need it to.
Read on to learn more about our services, or reach out to us to discuss your needs. You can connect with us online or by calling (405) 400-0485. When you do, you can also request a service appointment!
What Our Expert Technicians Can Do for You
Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air is dedicated to providing customers with high-quality fixture installation services using only the best possible tools and parts for the job. If you are having trouble selecting a fixture that works for you and your home, we can assess your needs and provide expert recommendations that are well-suited for your budget.
We can install a wide range of plumbing fixtures, including the following:
- Garbage disposals
- Water heaters
When it’s time to replace an existing fixture with a new one that best meets your needs, you can rely on Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air to provide a high-quality installation service. With over three decades of experience, we’re familiar with all kinds of new and old fixtures – we won’t be stumped when it comes to figuring out how to make sure whatever fixture you choose can add to the comfort of your home.
Toilet Repair & Replacement Services
Dealing with a broken toilet? We can help! From simple toilet repairs to complete new toilet installations, we're the experts you can depend on for all of your bathroom plumbing needs.
We resolve all types of common toilet problems, including:
- Worn out flappers (causing "phantom flushes")
- Worn out wax rings (causing leaks from toilet base)
- Clogs (toilet won't flush or has a weak flush)
- Faulty flush or fill valves (causing tank refill problems)
Faucets & Sinks
Need a plumber to take care of a leaking faucet or a cracked sink? Looking to install a brand new faucet or sink to wake up a tired bathroom or kitchen? Our plumbing fixture professionals provide the expert services you need at honest prices. When you call us, we'd be happy to assess your current fixtures or walk you through your options for new ones. With so many great fixtures from top quality brands to choose from, we have the right solution for your budget and taste.
Is It Time for a New Installation?
Unless you’re going through a remodel, replacing your plumbing fixture is probably not very close to the top of your priority list. You probably think you should make do with what you have and work around any faults your current fixtures may have. While this can save you some money in the short run, it can cost you dearly in the future if a problem with your fixture worsens and ends up causing damage.
In case you need further convincing, here are some common reasons to change your plumbing fixtures:
- They simply don’t work anymore. Your home’s comfort and safety are compromised when plumbing fixtures aren’t working anymore. You shouldn’t wait too long to replace them!
- There’s a minor problem you always have to address. If a fixture is constantly giving you trouble, even if the trouble itself isn’t severe, it could be a sign that the product is defective and should be replaced before something worse happens.
- Your fixtures are old. Even though they say you shouldn’t fix what’s not broken, you shouldn’t wait for an old plumbing fixture to break. If a toilet, sink, faucet, or something else is starting to show signs of its age, consider them warning signs of looming trouble.
- You want increased efficiency. Newer fixtures are built with efficiency in mind, which can help you save money on your utility bills and decreased your impact on the environment.
- You want your fixtures to match your style. You don’t have to put up with a Spartan aesthetic if that’s not what you want. There’s a lot to say about how fixtures and appliances make our homes look and feel, and everything we own should add to our sense of comfort.
Schedule Your Installation Today
If you require a fixture installation service in Oklahoma City, look no further than our expert technicians at Edco Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our company has been around for more than 30 years, and we know what it takes to ensure your home’s new plumbing fixture installation goes as smoothly and quickly as possible.
If you want to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, connect with us online today!